The VISTA-128BPT is a powerful member of the Honeywell commercial alarm panels, integrating burglary, CCTV and access control functions. Many features are available that extend the applications of the VISTA-128BPT while simplifying end-user operation.
The VISTA-128BPT and VISTA-128BPTSIA are listed for residential burglary, residential fire and commercial burglary applications. They are compatible with a wide range of AlarmNet communications products for alarm reporting, uploading /downloading and remote services.
- Provides nine style-B hardwired zones
- Supports up to 119 additional zones using a built-in polling (V-Plex®, multiplex) loop interface
- Supports up to 127 wireless zones using up to two 5800 series wireless receivers (fewer if using hardwire and/or polling loop zones)
- Provides one power-limited bell circuit delivering 1.7Amp (max) at 12VDC
- Provides the ability to control eight separate partitions independently, each functioning as if it had its own separate control
- Accommodates 150 user codes with seven authority levels
- Accommodates 32 keypad macro commands per system
- Keeps a log of up to 512 events
- Supports up to 16 compatible two-wire smoke detectors on zone 1
- Zone 7 may be used for keyswitch arming/disarming
- Integrates with WIN-PAK access control systems to provide increased users, event log and scheduling
- Supports V-Plex addressable VISTAKEY access control (up to eight doors and 250 cards)
- Easily programmed and maintained by Compass Windows-based downloader
- Supports up to 96 programmable outputs
- Programmable to meet SIA false alarm prevention specifications.
- Supports up to six touchscreen Advanced User Interface (AUI) devices
- Smoke detector reset at keypad
- Quick exit
- Group bypass
- Arm faulted
- Event arming
- Carbon monoxide (CO) zone type support
- Expanded high-speed RS-232 capability for third party interface and automation
- Internet upload/download over AlarmNet GSM and/or IP communicators over the panel’s keypad (ECP) bus
- Ringback support for AlarmNet communicators
- 24-hour dialer test support for AlarmNet devices
- Supports V-Plex Smart Contact feature for improved responsiveness on systems with many V-Plex zones
- Telco line cut detection
For more information check out the owners manual.