Honeywell 6160 PX
Honeywell’s 6160PX Custom Alpha Prox Keypad is simple to use and easy to install. The system can be armed away or disarmed with a single swipe of the proximity tag, making operating simple while reducing false alarms. Prox keypad can be installed in hardwired or wireless installations. Security code is incorporated into the prox tag for easy enrollment.
The 6160PX also features a large, bright 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The over-sized function keys are easily accessible even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included to easily identify one-button functions.
- Integrated proximity reader
- Two lightweight tags included with user code already incorporated
- Arming (armed away) and disarming functions
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Keys continuously backlit for greater visibility
- Zones and system events displayed in plain English
- Speaker with audible beeps to indicate:
– System status
– Entry/exit delay
– Other alarm situations
- Four programmable function keys
- System functions clearly labeled
- White console blends with any décor
For more information check out the Honeywell 6160 PX manual.
Honeywell’s 6160 RF
The 6160RF’s integrated keypad and receiver design helps reduce installation, material and inventory costs while increasing valuable add-on opportunities. It adds full wireless capability to any VISTA control without additional wiring or sacrificing zones.
- 6160 Custom Alpha Keypad
- Built in 5881ENH unlimited zone wireless receiver
- Compatible with 5828/5828V wireless keypads on VISTA systems*
- Single four-wire run is all that’s required
- It is the ideal choice where wireless keys are to be used:
– Keys can be programmed at the panel, just as they would with the 5881ENH
- Fully compatible with all 5800 wireless devices including bidirectional devices*
- The 5800TM Module needed to support the 5804BD and 5804BDV is already built-in
- Supports encrypted operation of the 5804E and 5804BDV four-button keys
Easy to Operate
- The custom alpha display is easy to read, with large characters and simplified descriptions
- The sounder beeps to help identify security system status
- Comfortable soft-touch keys labeled with simple commands are illuminated for nighttime visibility
- Four larger function keys can be programmed for one touch operation and are accessible even when the door is closed
- Sleek, white design blends with any décor
- Contoured, removable door lets customers customize the keypad for the look they want
- With the door closed the keypad has a smooth, unobtrusive appearance
*Not compatible with 5839
For more information check out the Honeywell 6160 RF manual.
Honeywell 6280 W
Honeywell’s feature-rich 6280 Color Graphic Voice Touchscreen Keypad family gives you the opportunity to close more sales, increase retention and capture new markets.* They feature a high-resolution 7″ widescreen TFT display that doubles as a digital picture frame. There is a choice of silver and white color schemes, three language options and voice annunciation of alarm conditions. The new intuitive user interface features icons and menus that make system operation easy to navigate. The 6280 uses the same icons as Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, helping to reduce end-user training and costly false alarms.
The digital picture frame and video viewer features let end-users create slideshows and view home movies on the brilliant, high resolution TFT display. Homeowners can customize the slideshow with family photos, vacation pictures and more.
The choice of two color housings and three languages, making it ideal for homes with multilingual members. Silver blends perfectly in stainless steel kitchens and garages. White, a popular classic choice, blends seamlessly with lighter décors.
*Voice annunciation option in English only.
- High-resolution, 7″ widescreen 800 x 480 TFT display
- 16 million colors capability to display vivid images
- Intuitive touchscreen display with icons and menu driven prompts (English only)
- Digital picture frame, slideshow or home movies through standard SD card
- Available in two colors
– Silver: Ideal for kitchens with stainless steel appliances, garages and basements
– White: Blends seamlessly with most lighter décors
- Three languages can be displayed
– Spanish (Latin American)
– French Canadian
- Voice annunciation of type and location of alarm (English only)
- Family message center that lets end-users record and playback messages
- Entry/Exit countdown displayed
- Authorized end-user can easily add or delete user codes
- View zone lists with status
- End-user can quickly and easily bypass zones
- Embedded infomercial video in keypad to help in the sales process
Check out the 6280 Graphic Touchscreen Keypad user guide for more information.