At Security First Alarm we never charge an activation fee. We are a local company providing outstanding security installation, security system repair, and monitoring for over 17 years from Medford, Oregon to Portland, Oregon to Seattle Washington. Our customers typically spend a lifetime with us.
Since Portland, Oregon has been recently targeted by out of town buglers we decided to help local home owners and local business owners know about our state of the art Honeywell security system services available.
Free Home Security Details
- Free Honeywell Lynx Touch Security System with Total Connect remote access with home automation abilities (*O.A.C. with three year monitoring agreement)
- Free Security Consultation With Demo
- Free 1 Month Security Monitoring
- Free Remote Access App
- Honeywell Home Automation to add lights, video, heating using Z-Wave technology
- No Activation Fee
- Free WIFI/Internet Monitoring
- GSM Cell Radio Upgrade Available
- Choice of Motion Detector/Glassbreak Detector or Smoke Detector
- Up to Five Window/Door Contacts at no Extra Charge
- All Free With Affordable Monthly Monitoring (*O.A.C. with three year monitoring agreement)
Your Choice of Monthly Monitoring Options
- $29.95 (Digital – Must have internet or home phone line excluding Vonage)
- $39.95 (GSM radio – Phone Line Cut Proof – Must Have 4G Radio or Purchase Radio)
- $39.95 (Wifi/Internet Monitoring -Requires no Additional Radio Purchase and can be Used Where Cell/Radio Coverage is Weak)
- $44.95 (Honeywell Total Connect Remote Access With Either Cell/Radio or Wifi/Internet)
- $54.95 Video Upgrade (Honeywell Total Connect Monitoring Remote Access With Video for up to 6 Cameras)
Offer valid until February 28, so act now!
My Total Connect System
Ever wish you could access your security system from your Smartphone? Now you can have full control from your Smartphone or computer with a My Total Connect, Honeywell system. Custom alerts, video monitoring, and remote keypad are some of the features you can control remotely. Video surveillance and remote keypad are the 2 most used features. Find out more about My Total Connect on Honeywell’s website and then call us to get your system. Get your total connect system consultation now!
Why Get Total Connect
- No More False Alarms – Total control in your hand
- See What’s Going On – Cameras let you actually see what’s happening
- Instant Alerts – Control your parameters and receive emails or texts
- Entrance and Exits – Control access for anyone from afar
Video Monitoring / Surveillance
With the possibilities of six cameras, what could you see from your phone; employees, when the kids get home, or intruders can now be accessed right from your phone or computer. There is an apps for phones or a webpage for your computer to give you control anywhere. Learn more on Honeywell’s site.
Remote Security Keypad App
Operate your security system remotely via Free Android or IOS app. Know you don’t have to be there to let the maintenance man in, to check on the dog, or see if the kids made it in after school. Learn more on Honeywell’s site.
Remote Security Alerts
Emails or text messages can alert you to your parameters. Get alerted from one of 6 triggers. Learn more on Honeywell’s site.
Trigger an Alert
- Person leaving the premises
- Armed and disarmed alarm
- Panic button
- Object moved
Full Home Automation
Both the Lynx Touch 5200 and the Vista20P systems are home automation capable. Think your homes lights, temperature, doors, cameras and more are all accessible from your remote app. Of course it takes a little longer setup but your home can all be controlled from the palm of your hand. We offer this as an upgrade option. Learn more on Honeywell’s site.
Additional Service Areas