Intruders in your home or on your property can be scary even when it may not be with the intention to hurt or rob you. According to the September 2017 Washington County Sheriff’s Office Newsletter, on September 10th at 3:22am a resident of Aloha reported pool hoppers at her home. The Sheriff deputies searched the area around the resident’s home and could not find anyone. At 3:50am the pool hoppers returned and again the police had no success finding them.
Pools can be a lot of fun for the whole family but can be just as dangerous, especially for young children. One way to keep your pool and family safe is to have cameras monitoring the area at all times. With the Total Connect system you can:
- Monitor up to 6 cameras live on one screen
- Get real time alerts on your home security
- Control your home remotely
- Arm, disarm, or check the status of your alarm remotely
- Use the Total Connect Apps for iPhone, iPad, or Android devices to keep you connected to your home even when you are away
Using Total Connect can keep your family, home, and property safe. Being able to view live video of your home at all times can also help keep your children safe and keep you aware of their activity. Click here for more information about Total Connect and how to use it for your specific needs.