Home Security Systems – Portland, Oregon
Security First Alarm has been the home security expert in Portland for over 20 years. Providing the best service and high-end home security systems and affordable home security monitoring to our customers is what we do. To ensure the quality of our products, we only use name brand equipment, that include Honeywell, DSC, GE and Ademco. We are certified to design, install, and monitor home security systems that Portland Oregon residents can depend on. Contact us now for a consultation on your residential security system in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide reliable service to all of our customers
- Our pricing is competitive with other providers’, often more affordable over time
- On call 24 hours a day to help you with your needs
- Small, medium, and large installs are available
- We help you with all steps along the way: design, install, and system monitoring
With employees specializing in home security design, we can provide you with a top quality custom design of your new home security system. Our expert staff will work with you to design a security system that fits both your needs and your budget. Have questions? Certified staff will answer any questions you have and set you at ease with our total protection. Get started making your home safer by clicking on our contact us page.
A quality home security systems installation is important to the function and longevity of your system. Forgetting something or installing faulty equipment can leave you under-protected. That is why we go the extra mile to install top quality brand equipment. With our certification, we know what to look for to give you total protection. Our employees are certified on Honeywell, DSC, GE, and Ademco home security installation.
Looking for a quote? Receive a quote, free. You’ve come to right place. Because we are independent, we often save customers thousands of dollars. Save yourself money and get a better home security with Security First Alarm.
Monitoring Your System
Affordable and reliable home alarm security monitoring shouldn’t be hard to find. That is why we have partnered with a UL-listed monitoring station with a 5-star rating. We have outstanding monthly monitoring fees, and, because of the independent nature of our company, we can provide affordable installation, design, and security monitoring.
Monthly Monitoring Options
- $26.95 (Existing System, Digital – Must have internet or home phone line excluding Vonage)
- $29.95 (Digital – Must have internet or home phone line excluding Vonage)
- $34.95 (GSM radio – Phone Line Cut Proof)
- $42.95 (Honeywell Total Connect remote access)
- $52.95 Video Upgrade (Honeywell Total Connect remote access with Video for up to 6 cameras)
*O.A.C. with three year monitoring agreement
Additional Service Areas